Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

The Optimist's Creed

Christian D. Larson was one of the greatest inspirational teachers that lived and have authored numerous books that are continuously bringing inspiration to many.  One of his greatest works was The Optimist Creed which he wrote in 1912 and is, I would say, very helpful in keeping any one motivated.

(click image to enlarge)

I highly encourage you to read this everyday and make it also a part of your daily habit.  You can watch the video online thru The Secret website or you can download a printable PDF and wallpapers for your computer screen so that you can see and read it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)