Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Don't Quit (An Inspirational Video)

I was looking through some inspirational videos last week that I could share with my team (my business partners) that would help us in having the mindset of a winner, when I came across this inspirational video of the poem, Don't Quit.  I think I was in the 5th or 6th grade when I learned of this poem (from my Language teacher) and it's a really great poem that truly brings inspiration for us to never to stop dreaming, climbing and reaching for our dreams even though we may be faced with a lot of trials.

Enjoy watching and be inspired! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)