Monday, July 11, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

It Feels Good To Be A Blessing



Almost a year ago, a former school mate and colleague messaged me at Facebook asking help and advice on how he can be healed from anxiety.  He knew that I had the same problem a couple of years ago and wanted to know if I'm no longer experiencing panic attacks, and if so, what did I do to be free from it.  I shared with him the principles I learned from the book "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale which was the book that introduced me to using the truths in the Bible to conquer my fears and weaknesses and that eventually helped me be healed from the worries and panic attacks.  It was good to hear that, after reading the same book and following the steps outlined on it, he's now okay, and he thanked me for the help I gave him.

A couple of months back, I received an anonymous comment on one of my posts here on this blog (you can read it here) where I shared a couple of comforting statements I learned and that I rely on during times of trouble.  The comment read: "Thank you for sharing this.  This is exactly what I need right now.  The family is currently facing a trial.  It cheered me up and gave me a new perspective about what we're going through and I'm sure it'll be helpful for the days to come. :)"  Words couldn't describe what I felt after reading that comment.

Sharing something that you've learned is, in itself, pure joy but inspiring or realizing that you've blessed someone with what you've shared is another level of happiness.  I'm just thankful that I'm able to help and inspire others in my own little way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)