Monday, June 20, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Moving Words Monday #4: Psalm 121:2



Welcome to the 4th week of Moving Words Monday!  I'd like to thank all those who have been joining my inspirational meme and hope that more will be joining in the coming weeks.  Kindly help spread the word by putting the meme badge on your sidebars or badge collection.  I certainly appreciate your weekly participation and the inspirational words and quotes you all have been sharing.  Thanks much! :)

I'm sharing this wonderful Bible verse for this week:





Whenever I feel weak from the challenges of life and need strength to get me through, this verse helps me be reminded of where to get that strength that I need.

7 comments:

  1. if God is with you, who can be against you? such an inspiring verse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, God is the real source of our strength and when anyone fails us, He never will.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. joined your meme for the first time. :)

    here's my Moving Words Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time to join your meme! I hope you can find time to visit mine @ www.anaturalmama.com. Thanks in advance and have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry that it took me awhile to join, sis, i just got busy. hopefully i can start joining weekly now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading inspirational and motivational quotes can be uplifting in our lives. We are driven by the words shared to us influential people; most of it are the words from God that spread through reading the holy scriptures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. di ko masundan...when is the submission po? Anyways, here;s my entry dapat pero close na e..http://www.occasionsofjoy.com/2011/07/sigh-no-more.html

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)