Monday, June 6, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Moving Words Monday #2: Change the way you think



Let's start our week right with Moving Words Monday!  Only a handful joined in our pilot post last week, but I'd like to thank all of them from the bottom of my heart for supporting my new meme and giving inspiration. :)

Here are a couple of quotes I'd like to share for this week:

"Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." - George Bernard

"If you want your life to be more rewarding, change the way you think." - Oprah Winfrey

This is one of the most valuable lessons I've learned when I was battling my anxiety disorder: to change the way I think to improve my life for the better and to improve my health as well.  Our mind is everything.  I once read that all the resources that we need in life are in our minds, because what we think, we can achieve; what we think, we create.  God has created us to be the masters of our own fate, and has gifted us with brilliant minds to use for our betterment.  Change the way you think, change your life for the better. :)

image from blog.abugfreemind.com

5 comments:

  1. i so agree with that!

    first time here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to change from looking at things from a negative perspective to a positive one! Starting from when we wake up in the morning! Look in the mirror and say you're going to have a wonderful day, the Lord is looking for ways to bless you, etc. Because you're just stating a truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree....change must come within us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I remember making a comment here! Looks like it didn't go thru.

    I enjoyed this quote about change because it's one of the few things many people don't embrace right away... yet when they do (especially if it's for the better), positiveness just takes hold.

    And then... I love Oprah! LoL.

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)