Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

My new meme: Moving Words Monday :)


It has been 4 months since I started my very one memes, Whatta Wonderful Week and Just Beautiful.  I've had an overwhelming response and support to my photo meme but only a few to the meme I host every Monday.  I've also found myself not prompt in writing my own share for the meme and posting the link for it, so I thought of creating a new one that I would also host every Monday.  

Monday is the start of a new week of chores, work and of doing other responsibilities, and we always need a dose of inspiration to get ourselves fueled to do our tasks and face the challenges that we'll encounter throughout the week.  That's why I thought of this meme, Moving Words Monday, which will be an avenue for us to inspire each other by sharing words from the Bible, proverbs, quotes and inspirational stories.  You can add pictures, too, to make it even more inspiring.  Then just grab any of the codes for the meme badge (click here for the codes) and add it to your post.  It's that simple to join. :)

We'll starting moving each other tomorrow, May 30, and we'll do this every Monday.  Hope to see you every week! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this meme...here's my share: http://www.genefaithshome.info/2011/05/29/moving-words-monday-be-prepared/

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)