Friday, February 11, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Want to become a Money Magnet?

image from moneymagnetseminar.com
I was one of the fortunate people who have learned from the Money Magnet Seminar, which I attended a year ago.  This is a seminar initiated by the Philippines #1 Success Coach, John Calub.  You'd truly be inspired at how Mr. Calub changed his life just by changing his thought pattern to positive ones.  Well, I am thinking of attending again to learn more and be inspired.

If you want to become a money magnet, be successful in all areas of your life and be truly inspired, I encourage you to attend the Money Magnet Seminar this February 19, 2011, Saturday, from 8AM to 6PM at the SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.  Seminar fee is only Php250!  Just visit their website to register online and reserve your seat for this truly amazing seminar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)