Friday, February 25, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Each Day is a Miracle


"There are only two ways to live your life: one is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as though everything is a miracle.  I prefer the latter." - Albert Einstein

It's true that some people no longer wake up from their sleep.  That's why when I heard this from a prayer meeting I attended a couple of weeks ago, I realized that I'm extremely blessed.  That each time I'm awakened by the sound of the alarm clock, I'm truly fortunate to have been given another chance to live another day of my life.  So why complain if we need to wake up early (yes, I'm guilty of this) or of the mountains of tasks that we need to do (and this, too!) each day, when at the time we open our eyes in the morning, that alone is a blessing - a wonderful gift...an inspiration...a sign of hope.

This is now one of the things I have on my list that I'm thankful for, and that I'll be thankful for each and every day.  No matter how hard life may seem and how difficult some days may be, it's always good to see that with each new day given to me, I am blessed.

I have a friend who has this message posted on her Facebook profile: "Enjoying life - every day is another chance to change, to grow, to learn, to love.  What greater gift is there?"  And she's right.  Perhaps it's time I take on that attitude to treat every day life as a blessing and a miracle.  And perhaps it's time that we all look at life and at each day given to us that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)