Friday, January 7, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Joining Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #2



It's the second round for the Weekend Blog Follower Caravan at Pinay Mommy Bloggers and I'm listing this blog for the first time.  Blog hops are really a fun way to meet new friends online.  So if you'd like to gain new friends and followers, join us this week at WBFC.  This blog hop is not just for Filipina moms and bloggers - everybody is welcome to join! :)

If you're new to the hop or if it's your first time to visit this blog, I'd like to welcome you to follow me!  I have listed my other 3 blogs so please feel free to follow them, too.  And I'll definitely follow back. :)


8 comments:

  1. Hello just join the Weekend Blog Follower caravan. I followed you hope you will visit back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you here too mommy from the WBFC using my other account

    Hope you can follow my blogs too
    Shy's Mixed Thoughts
    Family & Life Online
    Life Mix
    E! Fashion Talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, i am now following you from WBC... Hope you follow me back sis! Have a great weekend.

    http://deiville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. another follower from weekend caravan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. was here from the caravan! :D happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! i am now following you from weekend caravan,

    pls. visit and follow me too :)
    www.notepadcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm your newwest follower

    thank you for following A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh. Hope you also follow
    Heartifying! thanksie :D

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)