Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Thankful Thursday: my Dad's such a blessing

It's that time of the week again to express our gratitude in anything that we're truly grateful for in our lives.

For this week, I'd like to express how truly thankful I am of my Dad.  I wouldn't say that we have a very close relationship but he's always there for me.  He's been our father and mother, since my mom's working out of the country.  He was the one who took care of us and provided everything that a loving parent could give.  We're like partners in crime, because we're always there for each other.

Now that I have a family of my own, he's still there for me and most especially for my kids.  And I am just so blessed to have him as my father.  He is God's gift to me that I'm truly thankful for.

“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ~ Marcel Proust


4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a wonderful Dad. How great that you are thankful for him! Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful way to honor your Dad.

    Thank you... Have a wonderful TT. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blessed to have your dad, i grew up without a father, i thank God for His love and forgiveness, I was able to forgive my father.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing to have that support. Thank you for the Bible verse!

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)