Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Self Affirmation

I found this from an old file.  Sharing this great positive affirmation with you, that we all could use everyday.


I have life:
The seed of perfection;
The power of the Holy Spirit is flowing into my whole being;
He fills me with wisdom, happiness, love, energy and vitality;
Everything I do, the breath of success is within my reach, with a shade of perfection;

I am young, strong and powerful;
I possess the experience and confidence to meet all challenges with the enthusiasm of youth;
The wealth of the Earth are created for me;
And I now accept Abundance as my birth right.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)