Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

My "To-Be" List


The first thing that I get a hold of when I wake up in the morning is my Bible.  It's where I get my energy and inspiration for the day to love and serve my family and the people around me.  Aside from reading God's Word and my daily reminders which I also keep in my Bible, there's another list that serves as my everyday guide and what I include in my everyday prayer.  I got this from a book my friend gave me and have made it my "to-be" list:

  • Help me to reflect Your love today.
  • Help me to display Your joy.
  • Help me to manifest Your peace.
  • Help me to practice Your patience.
  • Help me to express Your kindness.
  • Help me to make known Your goodness.
  • Help me to reveal Your faithfulness.
  • Help me to show Your gentleness.
  • Help me to exhibit Your self-control.

Being a stay-at-home mom, I keep a list of things to do for the entire day and always ask help from God to guide me in finishing those tasks. But while it may be important to keep focused on my to-do list, it is more important to ask help from the Father to guide me in being the best mom/ wife/ person throughout the day.

"He who labors as he prays lifts his heart to God with his hands." -Saint Bernard


"When the Holy Spirit controls our lives He will produce this kind of fruit in us:  Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control."  -Galatians 5:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visit and comments on my posts mean so much to me - thank you! :)
Please do drop by and visit me on my other blogs:

The All-around Mom
Building TRUE HEALTH and TRUE WEALTH

Blessings and love! :)